What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic Nutrition looks at you as a whole, bringing balance to all areas of your life, eating for your mind, body and soul to achieve optimal mental, physical and emotional health.
The holistic view sees the human body as a whole unit with intricate systems that depend on one another to operate optimally and efficiently. You and I will work together to design a practical approach to clean eating and a whole foods lifestyle. Taking into consideration your energy levels, work and family life, budget, even down to your kitchen appliances. We can design a plan with realistic goals and tools for change. You can adapt your eating habits, substituting whole foods for those that are creating problems for you. We can do this while eliminating your cravings for certain foods.
Helping you learn WHY you are making these changes is most important to me, as well as answering all your questions so you return home with a clear plan - not feeling overwhelmed.
What you can expect:
- A diet and lifestyle program personally designed for YOU
- Identify and help correct the nutritional causes of diseases
- Organize your meals and snacks to make things easier for you and your family
- Healthier alternatives to processed and refined foods
- Introduce exciting new whole foods one at a time
- The knowledge of how to eat locally, seasonally and organic to promote sustainable agriculture in our community
- A plan that works within your budget
- Kid-friendly ways to sneak in more vegetables.
Although most people are aware of the benefits of eating well, the amount of conflicting information available to everyone is often confusing and frustrating. As a Holistic Nutritionist, I will guide you through the maze of information available on the internet, in books, diets and supplements on the market to develop a personalized plan that will fit your lifestyle.
Whole foods are the foundation of Holistic Nutrition. Clean eating includes organic, local, living and natural foods, just as Mother Nature intended.
*Call for a FREE 15 minute consultation to
find out if this holistic approach is for you!
*This service is temporarily unavailable due to our move across the country.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
If you are in the Fernie, BC area and need a consult please check out this talented Nutritionist.