This is such a treat in our house. I am quite sensitive to caffeine and dairy, leaving lattes a very desired beve. I had a very similar drink when visiting Calgary at The Light Cellar, so as soon as I got home, I re-created it and here it is....
Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Caffeine Free!
- 1½ Tbsp Dandy Blend* (roasted dandelion root powdered blend)
- 1 tsp chaga mushroom powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp coconut butter (not oil)
- ½ Tbsp raw honey
- 1 drop coffee bean essential oil (optional, avoid if sensitive to caffeine)
- 1 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup cool/room temp water
Place ¼ cup cool/room temp water in blender and then add dandy blend, Chaga, coconut butter, honey, coffee bean essential oil – this is so they don’t stick to the bottom of your blender.
Add boiling water.
Blend until smooth and pour into your favourite mug.
Enjoy each creamy sip with love!!
*You can find Dandy Blend at most health food stores. In Fernie you can find this at The Good Earth.